I'm writing to request a quote for help developing marketing materials (8.5 x 11 print pages) for a construction firm.
Primary role of the designer would be to (1) create a professional and elegant layout for each of the pages and (2) work with us to make revisions after creating an initial draft (we recognize this will likely be an iterative process).
More details on the request:
• In total, we need to create ~14 individual pages, each of which showcase a particular dimension of our business (e.g., experience with sustainable construction practices).
• Our intention is to use these pages to submit proposals/bids for future projects, so consistency across the pages is critical. (Most proposals will require just a subset of these pages).
• The copy/text for each page will be completed in advance. Also, we'll provide contents for each of the ~12 pages (e.g., logos, photos, charts, quotes, addresses etc).
• Please note that while we seek excellent design, we do not require cutting-edge or fancy layouts. Simplicity is key. Something along these lines – though a little more unique, ideally – would be fine (http://www.stocklayouts.com/Templates/Brochure/Industrial-Commercial-Construction-Brochure-Template-Design-GB0640101.aspx)
• Finally, as we are on a budget, our preference would be that the designer create files that are compatible with MS publisher, Adobe Acrobat/Photoshop, or a similar program and hand off files to us for future minor edits. (This will allow us to update our work experience, tailor materials for new clients, etc. -- to ensure materials remain current going forward).