Publicis Publishing, a division of Publicis Germany, is a highly specialized agency in the areas of customer and employee magazines, journalism websites, blogs, e-journals, annual reports and newsletters. Whether text, photo or film, we specialize in all forms of content-driven communications.
We are currently seeking an experienced journalist on a freelance basis in the New York City area to support us with our online publishing efforts for our industry-leading client in the areas of Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities. The journalist will be responsible for various forms of online content creation in the area of Corporate Communications, including, but not limited to, social media, blogs and topic-related articles.
The journalist will collaborate with the consulting team based in Munich, Germany to define the scope-of-work of various projects for the U.S. subsidiary.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communications or related field
- Experience in corporate communications (must have)
- Strong affinity for technology, specifically related to engineering (must have). Core topics include Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities
- Ability to grasp complex topics and communicate them in a way that is understandable and digestible
- Knowledge of SEO with regards to publishing
- Thorough understanding of online journalism, specifically relating to social media, blogs and various other types of online publications (must have)
To apply for this position, please provide your resume, a cover letter and three corporate communications-related work samples.