• Graphic Arts, Digital Photography, and Fine Arts Painting background
• Art Mediums: Oil, Acrylic, Traditional Chinese Watercolor, Photoshop CS, Gouache, etc.
Skills and Technical Competencies:
• Equipment: Bolex (Turret) H-16, Bolex EBM, Bolex CP-16, Éclair NPR, HVX-200,
Marantz Digital Audio Recorder, Marantz Analog Audio Recorder, Kinoflo(lighting)
and Omni-kit (lighting).
• Software: Final Cut Pro(v.4), iMovie, Celtx, iDVD, DVD Studio Pro, Soundtrack Pro
• Able to create and direct film productions from inception to completion
• Creative teams: hiring, scheduling and coordinating creative personnel
(i.e. actors, film crews, etc.)
• Proficient with both Digital and Traditional film mediums(i.e.16mm).
• Experience in location scouting, and coordinating logistics of film shoots and production.
• Efficient in project scheduling and management, budget management and cost controls.
• Ability to manage complex, multiple projects within tight schedules.
• Art Direction